Hi cinnamon rolls!
Welcome October! 🙂 We love Fall so much! It smells like a mixture of cinnamon & other spices… mmm this season inspire us a lot in the kitchen, so we made these Incredible Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. They taste delicious, every mouthful is amazing, the texture is the best…more things? They are so moist and addictive! These Pumkin Muffins really make us dreaming.
- 1 baked medium pumpkin.
- 3/4 whole flour.
- 2 free-range eggs.
- 1/2 coconut oil.
- 1 cup brown sugar.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 1/3 teaspoon nutmeg.
- 1/2 cup of Dark Chocolate Chips.
Preparation: 12 Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Bake a medium pumpkin to obtain our main ingredient: the pumpkin puree. Scoop out the seeds and fiber and don’t forget to peel it off.
- First, in a large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin and coconut oil. Then, add the rest of the dry ingredients together and mix into a pumpkin mixture with a hand blender. Add the dark chocolate chips and mix again.
- Fill the Paper-Lined Muffin Cups and bake them at 190ºC for 25-30 minutes.
Cold is coming, what are you waiting to have some with a cup of soya hot chocolate?
We promise that you will love them and your whole house will smell like Heaven! 😀
Enjoy & Share!
Irene & Lydia,
Berry Bites Blog.